I am a Hungarian artist known for painting work with mixed media.
Born in Budapest in 1976, I earned a degree in visual art education from Kecskemét College, and an advanced degree in Color Dynamics from Department of Drawing & Design at Budapest University of Technology and Economics, studying under the tutelage of Kossuth Prize winner and pathbreaking contemporary artist Tamás Konok, the creator of the standard color system Coloroid, dr. Antal Nemcsics, and the Barcsay Prize winner artist Gábor Tari.
My recent works have been mixed media “paintings” on canvas and hardboard of various sizes – from 15cm x 15cm to 150cm x 150cm. The in-stock finished works are available for sale, and I am also available to take selective commissioned work.
- 2022 July “Luminosity”, Art9 Galery, Budapest
- 2021 July “Open Wall 2021” online
- 2021 July “ORigin”, Art9 Galery, Budapest
- 2022 Dec “Passion of Collecting”, Gogol9 Gallery, Budapest
- 2022 Nov “In the magic of Abstract”, Dlum Gallery, Maribor, Slovenia
- 2022 Aug “The violation of copying nature”, Bartók 1 Gallery, Budapest
- 2022 July “The philosophy of stone”, UzsArt Gallery, Uzsa
- 2022 Jan “An elite selection” from curator Zoltán Csorba’s private collection
- 2021 Nov “Exhibizone – 2021 Fall” online
- 2021 July “Freedom, Floating, Identity”, Vármező Galéria, Budapest
- 2020 Feb “Soil, Stamp, Gesture, Myth”, K11 Art Center, Budapest
- 2019 Sep “Masters and Students”, Patyolat Art Center, Budapest
The principle of true art is not to portray, but to evoke.